*** New regulation ***
Because of the last month large quantity of spamming with signatures links, i have decided to not allow signatures or avatars and added more restrictions to the new unpromoted members.
Spammers deletion have already started...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rita Liu, head of Alipay EMEA
09-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Rita Liu, head of Alipay EMEA
TAIPEI Nike Free Run 5.0 Flyknit Womens Grey Online , Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Taiwan residents began voting in the island's leadership and legislature elections at 8 a.m. Saturday and the polls will close at 4 p.m.

In a three-way race, Eric Chu of the Kuomintang (KMT), the island's ruling party since 2008, is competing for Taiwan's next leader with major opposition Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) chairwoman Tsai Ing-wen and the minority People First Party (PFP) chairman James Soong.

Chu, Tsai and Soong will cast ballot in New Taipei.

More than 15,000 polling stations opened across the island. About 18 million Taiwan residents are eligible to vote for the island's next leader and members of the legislature but it is hard to estimate how many voters will turn up, according to the election commission.

In 2012, about 74.38 percent of voters actually cast ballot.

The voting has proceeded smoothly as of 9:20 a.m.

The legislature election is being held simultaneously in Taiwan. For the legislature poll Mens Nike Free TR 5.0 Flyknit Blue Black Sale , 377 candidates are running for 79 directly elected regional seats and seats for ethnic minority groups, and 179 candidates from 18 parties, the most ever, are vying for 34 at-large seats. Taiwan's legislature has 113 seats.

Each eligible voter will cast two ballots in the legislature election -- one for a candidate representing the voter's district and the other for a political party to decide how many at-large seats each party can obtain.

Voting results will be announced before 10 p.m., according to the island's election commission.

BEIJING, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- The digital revolution in China appeared to be a marvel to the world, as the country's leading mobile payment businesses began to facilitate people's lives across the globe.

CHANGING PAYMENT HABIT

Can you get by a day in Beijing without a wallet? In April last year, a CNN correspondent Will Ripley gave it a try and he survived well.

"Admittedly Cheap Nike Free TR 5.0 Flyknit Womens Black White , I was a bit skeptical about going an entire day in Beijing without my wallet, but I was surprised to discover just how easy and convenient it is," said Ripley in his report.

He ordered "a delicious fried crepe" --Jianbing-- for breakfast at a cramped roadside shop, opened Wechat app on his smartphone, and scanned a Wechat pay-bar-code sticker on the window. Seconds later, by inputting a 4-digit password for payment, and the transaction was completed.

Carrying a smartphone, Ripley also hailed taxis Cheap Mens Nike Free Run 4.0 Flyknit Multi Black , ordered coffee, paid for meals at restaurants without trouble.

In recent years, mobile payment has sprung up in major Chinese cities as a preference over cash and cards when people buy goods or services from various businesses ranging from street vendors, supermarket chains to fancy shopping centers.

Electronic payments are mainly processed through China's Alipay and Wechat apps. By linking credit and debit cards with personal accounts on the two apps, people could transfer money and complete payments with a few tips of fingers.

According to a UN report published in April, China's total mobile payments in value have increased some 20-fold in four years to reach 20 trillion yuan (2.9 trillion U.S. dollars) in 2016.

Alipay, established by China's e-commerce titan Alibaba Group in 2004, released data showing that 71 percent of online payments on its platform was completed through smartphones in 2016.

About one third of foreigners in China have used Alipay by 2016 Mens Nike Free Run 4.0 Flyknit Blue Sale , said Alipay's parent company Ant Financial Services Group.

"My wallet is no longer in use. I can buy and eat whatever I want simply with a fingertip on my phone," Lin Jinlong, an overseas student from Cambodia told Xinhua.

"We can also order food at home, which is super convenient. If I were at home in Cambodia, I would have to go outdoors," Lin said.

Mobile payment has become a popular way of life in China. Besides purchasing goods, users can take full advantage of the apps to pay water and electricity bills as well as traffic fines, unlock shared bicycles that are ubiquitous in urban areas Womens Nike Free Run 4.0 Flyknit Red Online , pay for bus and taxi rides, and make appointments at hospitals.

SERVING CHINESE ABROAD

The celebration of Thailand's Songkran Festival in April marks a high season for Chinese tourists to visit the country. In Bangkok, Chiang Mai and other cities, Wechat Pay and Alipay are widely used by Chinese visitors in stores, restaurants, and even massage parlors.

"I don't need to take my wallet out, I don't need to wait for change, there is some discount and no commission Womens Nike Free Run 3.0 Flyknit Orange Red Cheap , the payment method has so many advantages," a woman from Beijing surnamed Liu told Xinhua while shopping in downtown Bangkok.

China's mobile payment service took its first step toward global market in 2008 by supporting cross-border in-store payment, and has since been venturing out to overseas market to facilitate Chinese travelers' experience abroad.

Alipay now partners with more than 120,000 businesses covering catering services, supermarkets, convenient stores, duty free shops, airports Mens Nike Free Run 3.0 Flyknit White Orange Sale , department stores and theme parks in 27 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, America, and even the Arctic area.

"Alipay is a really easy and convenient payment method for Chinese customers. When they come to store and they realize that we accept Alipay, they're presently surprised and they're quite excited," said Hannah Jackson, Business Development Project Manager of the Body Shop in London.

Rita Liu, head of Alipay EMEA (Europe Mens Nike Free Run 3.0 Flyknit Black White Outlet , Middle East and Africa), pointed out that Alipay also serves as a marketing platform for overseas businesses targeting Chinese consumers.

"For example, Chinese tourists in London can browse through local commercial areas and recommended shops on the app, and receive discounts and coupon information," Liu said.

Above all of these, Alipay squeezes margins to provide favorable exchange rates to its 520 million users, she added.

"Chinese people ha. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap T-shirts Cheap Hats Cheap Hats Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply